The HUMAX DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Gateway delivers the ultimate throughput performance for home and business networking.
- 32 Download & 8 Upload Channel Bonding for DOCSIS 3.1
- DOCSIS 3.1 Backwards Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port(RJ-45) x 2
- Supporting ‘Link Aggregation’ Feature to Maximize Throughput
- 1 F-Connector for DOCSIS
- 1 Reset Button
- IPv6 Support
- HGD310 (Dimension: 45x152x160 mm)
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- HUMAX 2 Year limited warranty
Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the internet plan of your subscription. This modem is not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. This modem supports the broadband service but not compatible with the voice service.
You can find information to diagnose and solve problems you might have with your product. Before contacting the customer service center, make sure to read the tips below FAQs carefully. If the problem persists after you complete the following procedure, please contact the customer service for further instructions.
The product does not work
- Check the power LED lights on.
- Check the power adaptor is plugged into a suitable power outlet.
- Connect the power adaptor to another power outlet.
- Restart the system and wait until the power LED lights on.
Cannot login to the cable modem
- Check the Ethernet cable is correctly connected between the cable modem and PC.
- Make sure that PC’s IP address is on the same subnet as the cable modem. The IP address of your PC must be in the range of 192.168.100.2 to 192.168.100.254.
- Try to access with IP address 192.168.100.1.
- Close the browser and launching it again.
- Power off the cable modem by detaching the power adaptor and then restart the system within a few seconds.